Checklist for submitting code
[Updated on 28th Nov 2023]
- Please compress the file before upload. We accept .zip, .rar, .gz and .gzip
- Please upload only source files and do not include any libraries or executables or node_modules folder.
- Usage of non-essential 3rd party libraries will affect your evaluation.
- Would be good to add a readme with how to get your code working, and how to test your code.
- Make sure your code passes all tests when you submit code. If you're facing issues with the build file, please check our Github gist on the same.
- React submissions are now automatically evaluated by Codu. Make sure you read and follow the instructions to pass automated correctness checks before submitting your code.
- Your solution will be downloaded & seen by companies you’re interested in. Hence we advise you to provide a solution that will work on any system without any code changes/manual setup.